Sunday, August 12, 2012

Prada Bag and Purple Hair


































Another modesty outfit, mixing patterns while maintaining a general color scheme.  Here I am at my grandmother's house, having recently returned from a Goodwill modesty shopping spree.  I found this 'vintage' Prada knapsack for only $7 or $8, in excellent condition.  I found another one online for a comprable price, but mine has a gold lining inside (instead of silver) and the straps on the other one were fifty shades of messed up.

cream and navy striped shirt : Goodwill
yellow and green flower skirt : Valley Thrift
charcoal thigh highs with blue and green argyle : Targét, perhaps?
aqua-green scarf with silver threading : some little store in Israel

Also, you may note my recently dyed purple hair.  These pictures are actually from almost a year ago, so I feel perfectly fine saying that I once again have awful bangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment