Friday, July 29, 2011

Another look at the bottle green dress robes...




Familiar?  This is a breakdown of the dress robes I designed for Harry.  I was unsure of whether or not to have the sleeves of the jacket rolled up--I liked the turquoise cuff poking out the end, but we decided to keep them down.

chartreuse corduroy blazer : Kohls or some other dept. store, years ago--gift from cousins
embossed vest : hand-me-down from a percussion friend
turquoise button-down shirt : Goodwill
lace cravat : cream satin scarf with a corner of a lace curtain tucked into it

A tip for how to get the cravat to work:
It is not entirely evident from the images above, but I "popped" my shirt collar before tying the satin scarf around my neck.  This adds to the authenticity of the look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment