Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Breaking In



I'm really surprised at how the modesty thing is affecting me.  Last night, I honestly could not bring myself to wear pants to bed, so I made myself a skirt out of my little sister's old bed sheet (not pictured...haha).  I really think that this trip to Goodwill is going to have to happen soon--even with the 10 or so modest skirts I own, it is hard to match them to a modest top and still be fashionable.  I also do not want to run into the sleep-skirt issue again.  Perhaps I'll invest in some really awful looking nightgowns....


Note--this is the second appearance in two days of the orange bandana.  This is not due to any misunderstanding with regards to who needs to cover their hair (ans:  married women), but simply because I enjoy the way it looks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment